TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF INTERPRETING SERVICE
1) Minimum Charge: Interpreting services less than two hours in total will be billed a minimum charge call-out fee.
2) Hourly Portions thereof: Portions of an hour totaling more than 15 minutes will be billed at a per hour basis after 2 hours.
3) Cancellation Policy: A 48-hours notice of cancellation is required. Without 48 hours notice, the full amount will be billed for service.
4) 2nd Interpreter: Due to Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines, contracts requiring interpreting of more than 90 minutes require a second interpreter. Contracts will be assessed on a case-by-case basis to determine if a team is necessary depending on the nature of the work.
5) No-Shows: In the event the participant requiring Sign Language Interpreting does not show up, the interpreters may leave after a 30 minute - 1 hour period, depending on the length of the appointment booked.
6) Late Notice Booking Surcharge: If your appointment is urgent and the request is made with less than 5 business days notice you may be billed an additional fee for a rush booking.